Jet Ski Tour Cala Salada
Surrounded by hills and lush pine forests, Cala Salada is undoubtedly one of the most famous and visited places in Ibiza. Its sandy bottom and transparent turquoise waters are a great attraction for tourists.
It is undoubtedly a place that cannot be missed when arriving on the island.
What’s included/ Required?
- Life jacket
- No license needed.
- Maximum two people per Jet Ski.
- Duration: 30 minutes + 10 min for swim.
- Departure from San Antonio Bay. (Start at 10.30 or 18.00)
- Jet Ski: Sea Doo
- All renters are fitted into a life vest and given a full “on the water” instruction before riding starts.
- Non-licensed individuals between 16 and 18 can drive with an adult on the back.
- Younger persons are welcome as passengers at the discretion of their parents. There is no age restriction; however, all passengers must be strong swimmers and be comfortable in the water.
- Personal items can be safely left on the beach with the staff, so please tell customers not to leave them in their car.
- Hight Season: 130 EUR (June, July, August & September)
- Low Season: 100 EUR (May & October)